Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Life as you know it // The little things

Happy Sunday Pacific Coast!
Just a quick update with what is going on with my life, I hope you're as interested as I am.
Expressing myself through words and pictures, the best thing I can do.

This post will be better off as a photo dump rather than an update but it doesn't matter, on wards to the snapshots.


I recently got a full-time job so it's really hard to come up with something interesting to blog knowing I have ZERO time for anything else. But I know I can be interesting somehow (//・_・//)
= // =

Green Juice -  something healthy that my best friend concocted. I'm obviously obsessed with the thing no matter what color it has. 
Spaghetti dinner my best friend made for us a couple of nights ago. I thought it was a nice way of expressing gratitude by putting it up here.

The whole enchila.... spaghetti. 

= // =

Have you guys ever been to Five Guys? If not, you are missing out. Sure, it's not like In-N-Out but in my opinion it can be one of the next best thing after. 

As stated, it's kinda true. I enjoyed my time here. I should do a review, no?

FREE PEANUTS
I cannot stress that enough.

= // =

A trip to Little Tokyo and this amazing banner; unfortunately I get overly excited over the simplest of things

I am currently obsessing over my Dansko shoes, the bane of all shoes..
Seriously why does it have to be so comfy?!



You gotta admit, these water bottles are adorable.


= // =

I might lose readers but i am ultimately terrified of cats, due to past childhood experiences, the worst thing that could happen is a cat blocking my way home knowing that I needed to pee badly.

= // =

Why would I post something so random? Simple. 

Why not?

The title of the post is "The Little Things"  and it's exactly what it is, small things in your life that matters. Do not ignore them, for the love of Loki.  Do not look into life like a bullet train, stop for awhile and think what made everything happen, what made you happen. Everything in your life has something to do with everything. Take the time to appreciate the people around you, give them a hug, a Thank you for they are responsible for what is happening around you. Take the time to respect your surroundings for they never last. 

Smile. Laugh.Love.



My friends and I, sadly, we're all wearing glasses (/。\)


"It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen."

John Wooden 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment in my blog, I truly appreciate it! >.<