Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Places // doMINIONnating Arclight

Hello everyone~
I guess this post is more about Word Cesspool than Places but whatever, I've never been to Arclight near my neighborhood. 
I've always been so cheap about my movies but this time it's different.
The ever famous Arclight cinemas sign.
 My best friend was feeling under the weather and like any other best friends out there, what do you do? You try EVERYTHING. \(^ ^)/

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"The only way to have a friend is to be one."

- Author Unknown

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆



Roka!
 When we went inside, I was expecting a lot of people like what you see in other movie theaters such as AMC or Pacific Theaters, but I was wrong; the place only has a fair amount of people. Once inside, you'll see a full bar on the far left from the entrance and since Roka and I are both under 21, we just went straight to the line. Also on the left just after the bar part of the theater, you'll see this amazing wall of movies that illuminates the whole place.

From old to new movies!

I was dead wrong when I said it's not crowded, apparently this theater does most sales online, therefore, even though it was only 7:30 PM, we reserved the 9:45 PM one so we could get the good seats. We decided to watch... Yes, you guessed it "Despicable Me 2".
I believe if anyone's feeling down and blue, the minions will turn that upside-down for you! 

 (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
I have a thing with clocks. I think they're just so sophisticated.
The theater was pretty massive compared to the other ones and it only has 8 mins of trailers! Kinda saves you a whole lotta' time if you're not really into trailers (which I am, sadly) but yeah, afterwards we were instructed to turn off our phones so here's a snap of us before the movie.

Cheese!
: EXTRA :

On our way to dinner, I forced her to pose

Smile :D
If you don't do anything whenever your friend, especially your best friend is down, then shame on you really... Shame on you.

A Best friend is someone who will be there even though you're gross as a slug, I swear. They will accept everything about you. If they don't, trust that they will try to tell you XD.

Anyways, moving on.. I decided to treat her to the movies whilst she treats us for dinner. Roka is somewhat like a sister to me, a confidant I can trust on. My Ride or Die chick ( ^ _ - )

I think the best way to end this post, is to put most of my favorite quotes about best friends.
I hope you like them
(=⌒▽⌒=)

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
"Best friends: the ones you can only be mad at for so long because you have important things to tell them."
- Author Unknown

"We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up…after I finish laughing."
- Author Unknown

"A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend has lived them with you."
- Author unknown

"True friends do not judge each other, they judge people together."
- Author unknown

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

THANKS FOR TUNING IN~
♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(。・_・。 )

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment in my blog, I truly appreciate it! >.<