Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Ramble Post // JohnTwothreeFour

Along with my crazy antics, and my weird personality...
...in all that I am and will ever be, you would never think that God would be satisfied.
 Apparently, not convinced with just me...
the Almighty created another one...
ψ(`∇´)ψ

.I have a brother. 

He's a year and a half younger than I am, now don't get me wrong, I love the guy.
I practically canonize the guy. NO, but seriously... He's really important to me.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
"I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see.  I sought my God, but my God eluded me.  I sought my brother and I found all three."

– Author Unknown
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Any cow, this post is fairly simple. I wanted one of my first posts to be about one of the very, very few important and beloved people in my life. 

Growing up, my brother and I chose to be introverts without even knowing. Looking back when we were younger, we really never left the house which I find amusing and mildly interesting at the same time because even though it sounds very lonely, we found various ways to be entertained; we both do enjoy talking and communicating with people, we do really but we loved spending it together even more.
 I tend to be more talkative while he tends to be more interesting.

All in all, we are both very open-minded and willing to learn new things.. like a sponge absorbing water.  ⊂((・▽・))⊃

His name is John
not my photo, I got this from his Facebook.
He's the one on the very front.

Unlike me, my brother is pretty straight forward and charming. While he's talking to a crowd of people full of confidence and amour, there I am, sitting in the corner eating...corn.

He may be younger than I am, but honestly, he is way more mature than most people in his age.(I know I sound like his mother... 
o( ><)o )
I am proud to say that even though our struggles have been tough, he didn't crumble down like most would, he still kept on fighting like the amazing person that he is.

Anyways, the real reason why I wanted to post stuff about him is because i wanted to shout out to everyone who's lurking my blog to please watch his video. He is an incredible singer that the world needs to know about.
[[ subscribing to my blog isn't a bad idea either.. it's right there <--- ]]


Gahh enough with the shaming and on with the playing...

The video is down BELOW.
John made a cover of a fairly popular song in the Philippines.
A band called "Parokya ni Edgar - Gitara"
Gitara which means Guitar.


So without further adieu... 

ENJOY! LIKE! COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE!



YES, it is in Tagalog ( Filipino language )
I understand that not a lot of the viewers will know the words, he took the liberty to translate it to you all while I took the honor to post it along the original words.

Gitara 

Bakit pa kailangang magbihis
[Why would I need to dress up]
Sayang din naman ang porma
[I would just be wasting time]
Lagi lang namang may sisingit
[With other people keep butting in]
Sa tuwing tayo'y magkasama 
[Whenever we're together]


Bakit pa kailangan ng rosas
[Why would I need to give roses]
Kung marami namang nag-aalay sayo
[When everyone else is trying to give them to you]
Uupo na lang at aawit
[I guess i'll just sit down and start singing]
Maghihintay ng pagkakataon
[Waiting for my turn]

- CHORUS -

Hahayaan na lang silang
[I'll just watch them as they try to]
Magkandarapa na manligaw sa'yo
[Impress so they can be with you]
Idadaan na lang kita sa awitin kong ito
[Through the crowd you'll hear my song]
Sabay ang tugtog ng gitara
[along with the sound of my guitar]
Idadaan na lang sa gitara
[I'll just get you through gitara]
[I'll just get you through gitara]


Mapapagod lang sa kakatingin
[I would just get tired from trying to see]
Kong marami namang nakaharang
[With people always in the way]
Aawit na lang at magpaparinig
[I'll just sing loud so you can hear]
Ng lahat ng aking nadarama
[All of the words that i'm trying to say]

-CHORUS-

Pagbibigyan na lang silang
[I'll let them be while]
Magkandarapa na manligaw sayo
[They're trying to impress so they can be with you]
Idadaan na lang kita sa awitin kong ito
[Through the crowd you'll hear my song]
Sabay ang tugtog ng gitara
[along with the sounds of my guitar]


Idadaan na lang... 
[I'll just get you through...]

Sa gitara
[this guitar]

= // =

Please do give him your support~
and as always,

Thanks for tuning in!
 ⊂((・▽・))⊃

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment in my blog, I truly appreciate it! >.<