Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ramble Post // Three shots of Moisturizers please

I'm not one to put make-up nor take care of my face. It was only when I met my best friend, Roka, that insisted that if I don't wear make-up of if I'm too lazy at it; I should at least take care of my face. 
(don't worry, l'll introduce her officially pretty soon)

So after quite some time of convincing, she finally showed me the real importance of caring for one's face.
Honestly, I never thought I had a dry and sensitive face until she told me...
 She really is my savior because I didn't know that the whole reason why my face is all crackly and hurting whenever it's cold, hot or even just a normal day is because of my dry face. 
[[I know, it's Face 101 but I really didn't know]]

As of present, I still don't wear make-up on a daily basis though I try as hard as I can. It's just putting them and taking them off is such a rigorous activity. I do wear make-up on occasions or whenever Roka puts them on me. Now, don't get me wrong, I like make-up and putting it on my face, I really do. I'm just straight-up lazy. 
(  ̄┏_┓ ̄)

If it wasn't for Roka, I would still have a face as dry as a desert to tell you the truth, so the real reason behind this post is just to share with you all or to those who has the same type of face as mine, which is both dry and sensitive, three (3) everyday products that I use to maintain my face moisturized and happy.
NOTE: I am not an expert, I would suggest going to a dermatologist to figure out what type of products are safe for your face. 

=  // =

To begin with, after a fresh clean face, I start with the eye cream. I basically use 2 of them, one for the eyelid and one where the dark circles are.

First off is my "Dermalogica - Total eye Care with SPF 15"
I tend to put them on my eyelids because our eyelids are the windows to our eyes. They are the softest part in our face because it's only a piece of skin covering our eyes.
I will review this product later on.
In a nutshell: Amazingly effective. (*´・v・)


Second, I use  "Shiseido - Bio-Performance Super Corrective Serum"

I got the trial size one from Shiseido awhile back. It's very reflective, I was really afraid you guys wont see the bottle.
I often refer to this as my 'chameleon' bottle cream.

I will review this product later on.
In a nutshell:  Wasn't really that impressed.

Lastly, 
moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. My face was in dire need of a moisturizer and I've tried countless products for my face but now I think I found the 'one'

This product is perfect for the Summer as it's not that sticky. Again as I said before, I will do a full review later on.


For my moisturizer, I use "Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion "
Just a few pumps of this baby and I'm good to go.


Thanks for making it all the way to the end of this post, I truly appreciate it. So these are the products I use for my face daily.

I just realize this might be the easiest face care I know. This might not be perfect and there might be a better routine, I know, but this is what works for me and I plan to stick to it like peanut butter on the roof of your tongue.

But yeah, thank you once again and let me know what you think! I'm excited to hear from you guys ~

*cricket* *cricket*

Oh well, maybe next time.

Thanks for tuning in~
。◕‿◕。

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment in my blog, I truly appreciate it! >.<