Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Places // What time is it? It's Boba Time!!

Hello and welcome to my blog.

Ahhh Koreatown, how I miss you so.. how long has it been? 3 years ever since I last visited you?
Kidding aside, let me be the first one to say THIS SUMMER IS WAY TOO HOT FOR EVERYONE! 
。゚(TヮT)゚。


It is a good thing Ice was invented, most especially shaved ice mixed with refreshing flavors such as tropical fruits or simply, just fruits. 

Lying in the heart of Koreatown is a boba place called Boba Time. 
What is boba? Boba are black tapioca balls that taste kind of like jello but it's a bit harder around the center.
They were first incorporated with Milk Tea which makes it a Bubble tea but later on, thank God for our  creative human minds, ventured on other flavors.

This is the exterior photo of the place.


It's pretty dainty but definitely packs a lot of people. Imagine, lemonade tycoon with the right recipes on a hot summer day.
Once inside, you are then greeted by walls and walls of their menu, ranging from their favorite picks of smoothie to customer picks of shaved ice.

In front, you'll see a black board of the flavors to choose from. It's like any cafe's like Starbucks or Jamba Juice.

The place is pretty small. The lady on the right signifies the other end of the cafe, as she patiently
waits for her thirst-quenching treat.

When it's your turn, look down.
Look down again!
You would think that the walls of choices are enough, but you are dead wrong. 
Below you can see dozens more choices of fruits and flavors to put in the drink.
I admit though, it's very cute. Like Purikura. 
\(///Σ///)\


In the end, I chose a Soy Strawnana Smoothie with Extra Boba.
Why not right?
With this Summer coming in, I'd be needing it.

Price: 
Drink Rating: 
  • Thank the heat for a perfect score!

Overall Sevice: 
  • The overall service was pretty fast. We got there just in time before a whole barricade of people gushed in. Reminds me of my Pinkberry days to be honest о(ж>▽<)y ☆

:EXTRA:

Afterwards, we ventured on to Little Tokyo for dinner stuff; found a cute fountain to chill while drinking our refreshing, bubbly drinks. 

I'd rather stay behind the camera so here's my best friend sporting her Milk Bubble Tea.
I am not photogenic. =_=;;


Thanks for tuning in!
( ̄□ ̄;)!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment in my blog, I truly appreciate it! >.<