Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Review // Shiseido: Bio-performance Super Corrective Serum

Bonjour~
Here I am again for another review, the last one of the ones I use on this "post"
I mentioned that I use 2 eye creams for my eyes due to the fact that I have grim panda eyes or for layman terms, the infamous "Dark Circles".
I'm thankful that God has blessed me with eyeglasses because rather than seeing it as a impairment, I see it as a convenience because it hides my known Panda Eyes.


☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Anyways, onward with the product, this came as a "special gift" from the makeup products I bought from Shiseido. I don't usually use them but I will review them as well for the heck of it mwahahaha...
^(#`∀´)_Ψ

This is a quick review for 

Shiseido: Bio-performance
Super Corrective Serum

It's so shiny *__*
The 9 mL bottle came with a pump and a translucent cap within a very reflective bottle. It's travel-sized so it's pretty handy when you're always on-the-go.


DESCRIPTION ON THE BOTTLE SAYS:
  - Press the pump four times to dispense serum into the palm of your hand.

Now to note everyone, I am aware that this is a serum and this is applied on the face, however, due to the hype that it is "brightening", I usually apply this by the dark circle area whilst I apply the Dermalogica  eye cream on the eyelid. 

This is one pump!
The directions says that you need at least four pumps to fully cover your face and/or trouble areas such as fine lines, dark spots and wrinkles but as you can see on the photo above, one pump generally is plenty. I would suggest for those who has small faces to at least pump twice since it'll give a sufficient amount of product, most importantly due to the fact that you will be using it on your ring finger. 

If you don't already know. Please use your ring finger whenever you're applying anything pint-sized on your face especially near your eyes. The Ring finger is used because this will apply the least amount of pressure among all your fingers, remembering that the eye area is the most delicate part of your face.

super scaly skin due to dryness.. ugh!

The product itself is very thick for a serum which I find really weird. The consistency is very 
PRICE : 
           -- For the price of $80.00 for the full sized 1 oZ. bottle. No, thank you. Not at all frugal-friendly.

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT IT : 
         -- Believe it or not. The reflective packaging. Call me crazy but it's very smooth and shiny, maybe that's why I was so attracted to it
          -- The weight. It's like carrying nothing. It's very lightweight and effortless to carry. Same weight as a lipstick, I'm guessing.
          -- The cap is very handy here as well. It clicks and locks into place and it rarely falls.
          --  The pump is a yes-and-no. I like it because it's easy to apply on the ring finger.

WHAT I  DON'T LIKE ABOUT IT :
        -/- It's a bit messy to use especially with the pump, yes it's very convenient but it gets rather annoying it you're more on the neat side.
          -/- It's very difficult to blend-in your skin. I use this product on my eye area so I have to dab it on carefully which consumes most of my time.
          -/- The material is very thick and quite heavy so if you're going to apply make-up afterwards, I suggest you avoid using this product on the eyelid area as it tends to make the eyes-shadow slip. (If this sentence makes any sense ) ヽ(・_・;)ノ
          
WOULD I REPURCHASE IT?
        --  Sadly, no. I am quite disappointed that throughout all the hype of this product, it didn't convince me to be loyal to it because it really never did any good effects on my face.. I am not sure if it was my fault but this product gave me "milia", therefore, I am definitely not going to repurchase.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

I hope you guys are enjoying my posts. Also, even though seems like I'm not going to repurchase most of  the products I use for my face, it doesn't mean I'm very picky. As I said before in this blog post, I have a very sensitive face. In that case, I am very careful on what I put on it, even if it means I go everyday without make-up. It doesn't bother me going Au naturel but it would be nice to wear something on your face that would make you more confident and more your age. 

Thank you for once again skimming through my blog.
I truthfully appreciate it.

Until next time, 

THANK "YOU" FOR TUNING IN~
 (o⌒.⌒o)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment in my blog, I truly appreciate it! >.<