Pages

Monday, July 08, 2013

Places // It's a Sundate! [ Airsoft --Tac City ]

Hi everyone!
I hope you had a great 4th of July. I had a great time with my friends, we god burgers and pasta. I should be able to post pictures up in the future. As for now, my Sunday is a constant date for Bugsy and I.

For the past 3 or 4 months, we have been going on dates, more specifically on Sundays, hence, a Sundate. Every Sundate isn't your regular date though; no, it's not some romantic getaway at a beach nor a romantic dinner, we're actually going to this place called Tac City... Yup, our sundate is Airsoft, Close Quarter Combat Airsoft, that is.

I started playing with Bugs last 2 months ago, it was pretty cool and intense. Basically, its everything you're going to expect in such a strenuous activity. At first, I never thought I would enjoy this game but to be honest, I do.

Tac City has 2 locations one in El Monte (north) and one in Fullerton (south). The one we always go to is at El Monte and in a nutshell, this place is a gem.


Went on stealth mode while taking this picture @_@
Any cow... they have a website right here +TAC CITY+ where they give all the information you need and all the good stuff of the place.

Why would I go here?

They have really good reviews at Yelp as well. In all honesty, I think this place just solved the problems of people of all ages. Wait! hear me out.. Okay;

  • For Parents - leave your older boys (and girls) here to have some real action fun rather than at a daycare for more than HALF the price; leaving you and your sweetheart some quiet time. [[Yes, I did my research]]  Tac City is open from 2 PM - 10 PM and with the time range per game, kids wouldn't even notice the time difference, I know I don't whenever I play. Minimum age to play is 10 years old.
  • For Girls -  if you're into guns and well, bluntly spaking, Call of Duty or games likewise, this game just gives you the thrill of your life because this gives you the same level of mentality plus the interaction that any online games wouldn't
  • For Guys - GUNS
This activity doesn't only contribute in physical activity but it also promotes friendship and teamwork between each other. 

The Difference of Airsoft and Paintball

  1. First of all, it doesn't hurt as much. In Paintball, you have to admit that it hurts like a bugger! It swells and it lies in your body like a moon crater that it is, where in Airsoft; yeah it hurts too but the level of pain in comparison, (as a woman who does not like pain) is like comparing any pinch to well, a paintball.
  2. Second, the GUNS. In Paintball, you have the stationary gun where there's a hollow bottle or tube container [Hopper] for the balls and well, a barrel and of course, an air tank. Paintball guns function using carbon dioxide (CO2or any compressed gas. Airsoft gun are based on the real life guns from 1911's, Glocks and Baretta for pistol to M14, M16, and AK's for AEG. For powering the gun it uses 2 different methods; electric (battery-powered) or green gas (either CO2  or propane) The choices are truly unlimited, well, at least up to whatever model of gun is out in the market, there's an Airsoft model for it which just makes the game more realistic.
  3. Third, Sound Quality. I don't know about you guys but Bugs, and most of the guys I know who plays Airsoft, tends to lean more on how authentic the game is to a real combat and one of the qualities that differ one to the other is the sound it produces. You may or may not agree with me here, but for me, the sound quality of the game just makes it more enjoyable.
  4. The GUNS [again]. I cannot stress enough the realism of both parties, comparing Airsoft guns to Paintball guns is ... apples to bananas, just truly 2 different things.
  5. Price. Very, very huge difference. Airsoft is waaayy cheaper than paintball. 
  6. Last but never the least, it is more strategic. Airsoft is far closer to the truth enough to train military courses whilst Paintball is for teenagers who wanted to play where they are unable to lie because of the paint.

Let me be the first one to say though, that Airsoft is not the greatest game in the world when it comes to people running with toy guns. Airsoft uses the 'Honor System' which means there are no physical evidence (unless you're 10 feet apart) but hey, a lot of people are still playing the game, which goes to show that the System works.

All-in-all, this Airsoft or Paintball, it just all depends on your liking. Money wise, you're better of with Airsoft.

And for some bonus, Our Airsoft Sundates feat. Bugs and Lance and of course Tac City.

Go visit us some time !
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ 









 








Thanks for tuning in! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment in my blog, I truly appreciate it! >.<