Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Shoot // Se-ere-enity, come and be with me

From way back when I decided to do a project with my friend Bridget, she is adorable and very fun to shoot with. She's very easy to direct when we were doing this shoot, I admit it was quite hard for me because I have the right tools but I lack the creativity and ability to fully express what my eyes can see.
After maybe like an hour? We were able to come up with a few photos. I was pretty proud of them but looking back at them now, I feel like I can do better.

I will do better.





I consider myself pretty lucky to have a friend to this for me,I was pretty nervous taking her photos knowing that I lack the skills and knowledge to do so. She made me feel confident and I was pretty satisfied on how these pictures came to be.

Taking photographs gives me ease, knowing I can easily convey my thoughts into pictures rather than words. I'm not good with words. I try but I always feel like it's never enough. Through my pictures, I hope to create a story and a name for myself.

I only have three (3) pictures to show of the same thing because truthfully, we were on our way to brunch and I thought, "Why not?". A question that should never leave one's mind. A thought that should always be satisfied given with enough introspection, one should be able to comprehend the question instead of being ignored.

.::TEASER::.
- I'm working on a shoot that I did with Bridget and Claire the day before -

So stay tuned~
 (⌒_⌒;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment in my blog, I truly appreciate it! >.<