Pages

Friday, July 05, 2013

CP Chronicles // The update

Ever since Bugsy gave me his computer tower, everything became so easy and a wee-bit stress free, its like I'm back to where I was.... I'm home. 

I was able to post here random stuff for you guys until one day I remembered I have this part of the blog wherein I just rant and ramble through the use of my phone.

-//-

Was there a time where you can  just remember things you don't want to? Where you can't run away from a memory that keeps haunting you? 
I believe that in life your greatest enemy and your best friend is..  You.

You are your own shadow and your own spotlight. If there ever was a time that you just wanna give up, want to think of ending all of this, you have to go back there... I understand that it's frightening because its a very vulnerable part of your existence but I want you to go back and you have to keep asking until you have a satisfying answer. Ask yourself one question and never as in NEVER stop asking.. 

-Why?-


To be honest, I'm not going to be the person whose gonna tell you artificial advice saying  "Its just you, it'll pass!", "You can do it!", and my most favorite one, "Be yourself".

Be yourself.

A phrase uttered by human beings, a phrase expressed by none yet endlessly spoken by some.

I hate that phrase.
I hate that advice.
I hate that presumption.

Why?
Why not?Being yourself is one of the most flip-sided things you can ever tell a person.
In this world, people will eat you alive,  figuratively.
Society wants you to "be yourself" yet it continuously molds you to become the other, what good does being yourself do?
People will leave you out when you're not like them, but that's what makes one another unique but nooo.
 Dress exceptionally, people will think you're crazy,
 If we ever try to be ourselves, society stops us.
There's no winning this awful battle.
Bullying still happens my friends. Everyday it's a constant battle happening not only to adults but children alike.
Adults will act as if they're in some sort of competition, their children will see it and will do the same, Parents will fight with other parents alike.
In result,an endless cycle of mischief.

So how do we stop it ?
Unfortunately, I don't know myself.

I hate to end my rant this way but in life there are no fairy tale ending, only mundane finale of yet another chapter.

Life is but a book with a lot of ups and downs, a constant battle where the end is death. You have to keep fighting, you have to keep going, when everything is dull and lifeless, look down at your feet and command it to go infront of the other.

I'll end this rant with a quote my friend said which I liked very much, it goes like this;

The fact that you are "here" means that you will get "there". The only difference between "here" and "there" is the T, which means TIME.
So never give up!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment in my blog, I truly appreciate it! >.<