Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Word Cesspool // it's not the Honda that I need but the Fit that I deserve

As my very aboriginal title says, I've been obsessing over things for the past years and when I obsess over things...when I do, it always takes me a long periods of time before I can get over it.

Don't you have one of those moments where you want something and think of yourself as someone who's really materialistic because you know that you don't necessarily need it as of the moment? Well, I do but this one is different. I NEED THIS.

This blog is where you'll find my deepest yearning for some of my long term goals. As someone who's already has her driver's license, of course one of the things a girl would want is a car. I'm the type of person that would overdo than the latter, I tend to research than to be spontaneous when it comes to things I want to acquire. And for this instance and topic, I have been obsessing over The Honda Fit.



Looking back, I guess I would proudly say that I've been in love with this model ever since I was around....12? Back in the Philippines, The Honda Fit is referred to as The Honda Jazz, which is cute too. They're similar to each other, just the name is different.I have never driven the Honda Fit.I never had, it's one of my utmost fears yet I still yearn for this little bugger... I don't know why but I do. I actually had my best friend drive the car whilst I sit back and experience the majestic features that it has.There are 2 types of the Fit. The Base model and the Sport model. I choose the latter. Unfortunately, I don't have the car yet but I'm still hoping to have one someday. I prefer the Sport model because of the exterior looks. Gawd, how I hate being attracted to ones packaging, may it be food for your tummy or food for your skin.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

To start off the Fit's engine is an in-line 4 cylinder covered in aluminum-alloy. It has 117@6600 horsepower, sure it's more for a city cruise but really I don't care.

Another thing I like about this car is that it's a sub-compact car. I don't really care if it's luxurious or not, I'm not really into all that jazz. With a mileage of 27 (city), 33(highway) and 30 (combined) I couldn't ask for more. Sure there are other cars out there who offers more but there are a lot of things that the Fit offers that makes the whole thing very likable.

I'm not really good at reviewing things that I haven't used yet, therefore, please pardon my post for it's not as useful as it should be. This post is just an innocent insight of what I have gathered throughout my years of researching this little peanut.

The dashboard comes in 2 different styles; it's the same for the Base, and Sport where as it looks somewhat similar to most Honda cars. I like that the apple doesn't fall far to the tree when it comes to exterior with Honda. The other one is the Sport w/ Navigation where the navigation system that replaces the place where the stereo lies on the other models.

Since Bugsy's car is a coupe, I'll tackle Fair Lady later on, I've always been into 4-door cars. Being in a lot of coupes in the past also made me quite irritated by the fact that they have limited to no cup-holders at all! But it was yet again another miracle that the Honda Fit happens to have not only 2.. no not 4 either but 10 cup holders. I am truly enraptured by this car. 

The last but never the least thing I would like to touch base upon what I truly adore about this bucket of bolts are the magic seats. I can't quite explain nor show why they're called magic seats but let me try.

The Magic Seat is something that Honda created to make the Honda Fit differ from any subcompact vehicle. It's a special feature in the seats where you are able to make four modes out of it.

The 'Tall' Mode - this is the feature where you can lift the backseat and fold it to the seat base to the backrest, kind of like folding a wallet. There you can place items like a decorative plant, medium-sized furniture, luggage and even your mid to large doggies!

The 'Utility' Mode - this feature enables you to do something you can do with a van but not with any sub-compact car. Its a feature where you can fold the seat back as it folds forward (note with headrests on) to form a flat cargo floor. There you can hold items such as bicycles and boxes if you know anyone who's going to move.

The 'Long' Mode - this feature is pretty similar to The Utility mode but the difference is that you fold the passenger seat forward as well to make more room for things such as surfboards, mattresses and even IKEA tables with the size of 7 feet and 10 inches, of course.

The 'Refresh' Mode - this feature enables both the driver and the passenger seat to adjust the chair all the way down until the rear seats creates a long, flat surface to make a relaxing position while the car is let's say, parked.

I guess you can say that this indeed what a word cesspool and I hope I stressed to you all enough why I wanted this car so badly. I've been muttering this all my 9 years of my existence ever since I laid eyes on its majestic built and up until now, more than ever that I know how it felt riding it.



☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
=P.S.=

.・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・.

I am truly and deeply saddened by the fact that I am not able to produce my own pictures at this post. So I apologize for that.


☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

THANKS FOR TUNING IN~

(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment in my blog, I truly appreciate it! >.<