Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Swimming in my Thoughts // Part One [[an instagram photodiary]]

I guess you can skip through this post since it's just a ramble but for those who decided to stay, I truly appreciate it. This post is about my thoughts for the past week, it's fairly long and for that reason, this is only PART ONE.

                 ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆


 I cannot believe it's almost August...


A lot of things has happened in the past and I truly believe will continue on in the future. It's quite nerve-wracking to think that Time does go by so fast. You know what, scratch that... it's not that time goes by at a fast pace, it's more of like... Time does not stop for anyone. 
You may want it to but you know it never will. This blog serves as my personal thought bubble that happens to be a fishbowl; a place where everyone can see. It might be scary to think that I am publicly putting my personal thoughts out there, but truth be told it isn't.




Time goes by without stopping for anyone....

Time goes by so quickly, one of the phrases you'll hear out of every man and/or woman because it does. It's like in a blink of an eye or everything's a blur, they'll say. 
I can still remember New Year's Eve of year 2013. I spent time with my brother at Pasadena, CA with confidence in mind that we will start a new year in a new place filled with new experiences. Never realizing that every year at the same night, people flock together with their families from all over the state huddling through the cold, dry January winter waiting for the Rose Bowl parade. We couldn't find a place to neither stay warm nor eat, so we resided at Johnny Rockets.

At least it we were full.

Moving on... 

A few months came after my move to a new place. Everything was awesome and fantastic! I was gonna go to school after going to work. I provide for myself so everything was bliss. Little did I know, it was all a figment of my imagination. Reality strikes and everything is harder than it seems. I don't have a car, therefore, I take the public transportation. I was blessed enough to find a job in the midst of a crisis here in LA, though it's pretty difficult, I have got to pull through...and I'm still going.

Office life is hard but...

I'm still in college, or was. I intend to go back soon enough; with enough practice with time but again, Time rushed through you like there's never tomorrow ironically, there is. Being in an environment that you never chose is hard especially when you have no choice but to do so. I know a lot of people out there share the same experience as I do; going to work everyday from 9-5 is such a blessing and a disaster at the same given the fact that you have no time for anything but Life goes on. 

Life goes on...

During the past half a year, it's true that I have been living such a challenging life BUT that doesn't mean I don't have fun. Ever since I dropped part-time jobs and started with full-time, I am now able to do the things I love to do such as painting my nails, hanging out with friends knowing I can pay for it, buying myself a new pair of glasses, and reconnecting with my friends and family. Having money has that effect on you. You become more independent and you become more responsible with your life. I guess for me, it gave that effect. 


After working at Pizzahut and Pinkberry, now I can finally paint my nails with whenever I want!

As for right now, I'm happy with my life and what I came out to be. I'm definitely not going to look back and regret anything that has happened in my life. I have time for my friends, a little bit more confident about who I am, a little bit more independent.




 ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Thank you very much for skimming through this post of mine. 
I will be posting another one soon and if God provides, I will continuously add more and "Swimming in my Thoughts" will be more interesting than ever. 


Again, I humbly say Thank you!
(´∇ノ`*)ノ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment in my blog, I truly appreciate it! >.<