Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

CP Chronicles x Photodiaries

Who said I can't post twice a day? No one? Anyone? Alright, I guess I'll ramble about today then.
We went to The Amerikana and spent some bonding time with my brother, John. We saw Oz The Great and Powerful and it was spectacular. I didn't get the chance to take some pictures of it since I didn't bring my camera, for it was off limits as well as turned my phone off since it was dying. Pretty reasonable excuse for my ahem,
shortcomings.
But I did  manage to take these photos.

Pretty interesting clock display beside Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.

 

Since were running out of time and we haven't bought our tickets yet, we just got small Soy Chai Tea Lattes. Still as good as ever.


And since I am not confident enough to post a picture of myself, half of me would do.
  

Lastly, the best part of the day *drum roll* We got Potato Corner! 
I apologize for the photos since they were taken using my phone. Most of the one up top were minimally edited except for the last one {the fries} that one came out unfiltered and yummy, haha.

Well, gotta dash... Its quite difficult to post on my phone since I can't see anything I type and my phone refuses whenever I try to scroll it down, it just shifts back up so its quite annoying.
But hopefully soon I find a way, 'til then. Bye! °ω°





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment in my blog, I truly appreciate it! >.<