Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

CellPost {CP} Chronicles no. 1

You guys have no idea...well might have for some of you, how hard it is not to have a computer. You go to bed early, contemplating in front of your cellphone saying, "Oh my gosh, it's 1am and I don't have work/school tomorrow! You know what I'm going to slay upall nihgt "

See what I did there, that's what I have to go through everytime I attempt write a new post. You know what, doing a new post using a hand-held device may not be as bad as it seems. I mean, they do auto-correct you. I know I may not have the most amazing grammar in the world but hey, you gotta learn how to run before you walk, right?

Ok, time to cut the crap and post what I really came here for.

  The CellPost Chronicles or CP Chronicles. 


The CP Chronicles is a working progress, I might change it sooner or later but the thing is, I don't have a working computer right now. I use my phone and it sucks, bu-uut it works so therefore, why not. I'm planning on getting an actual computer going on so I can at least edit this blog, make it my own, share insights and photos. Hopefully I will. I mean, that's the whole point of blogging right? Sharing and seeking a way to convert your emotions into any form of physical, even emotional interaction. That's the whole enchilada.


The CP Chronicles will be my way of at least keeping this blog active, starting today. Or whatever time you're reading this. I haven't thought of any mildly interesting theme for this but for sure in the the next one I will. For now though, all I could share you is this brief introduction of the CP Chronicles. By the way, CP stands for CellPost or Cellphone Post. But I'm sure you lovely readers already know.

That will be all. For now.

Thanks for dropping by! °ω°

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment in my blog, I truly appreciate it! >.<