Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ramble Post // I began to notice we're not like the rest

Today just happened to be the most life changing day of my life.
No, I did not win a million dollars. {Though it would really change my life}
As you all know, I recently just got a job. Since I just started, I don't have money. It went all the way down my rent for this month and as a result, I resorted to extreme dieting a.k.a not eating as often. 
So I guess since I am such an open book, hence, this blog, I chattered away that story to my co-worker, Aster. She's quite the amazing woman. Check out her blog too!

So okay, before I go to lunch, Aster came up to me giving me this $20 CAD! She told me if she had any USD she would love to give it to me. Of course I was grateful, and told her I'd rather keep it rather than exchange it for USD. 
This is the $20 CAD that will keep my P20 PHD company, haha.
My mom used to tell me that it's always the simplest things that count. It saddens me how people often forget that, how we forget that we always receive and rarely give. Funny, people always want the things they think they need and not what they really do.
Rambling aside, another token given to me by someone dear is this owl necklace. I know my mom doesn't have enough, but she still gives, literally. It's heartwarming to know that in the end of all things sad, you will find happiness. In all things dark, you will find light and in all things, I am cheesy as a person.
My owl necklace that I absolutely love.

In the end, I did get something to eat...SUBWAY! EAT FRESH!
Oh also I just discovered what Selca means after a very, very long time haha.
{Thanks urbandic!}
But yeah, for the first time I want to post something that really means selca and for that here I am, with crumbs all over my face, haha. 

But yeah, quick entry is mediocre. 

Till then, 
Bye~
\(° ω °)/

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment in my blog, I truly appreciate it! >.<